"if you consider a woman
less pure after you’ve touched her
maybe you should take a look at your hands"
I will never not reblog this
All of the important things in life I learned from the Princess Bride:
- Never get involved in a land war in Asia.
- Chocolate makes it go down easier.
- Men in masks are not to be trusted.
- The word of a Spaniard is no good.
- You won’t get such an offer from the eels.
- Inconceivable does not mean what you think it means.
- As you wish really means, I love you.
- Death cannot stop true love.
- If you rush a miracle man, you get a rotten miracle.
- Never go up against a Sicilian when death is on the line!